Read research papers on the Lesser Whitethroat and other local wildlife
PNHS welcomes new members at any time. Visit our membership page for information on joining.
- Help us get glowing reports for RenfrewshireWho knew that we had glow-worms in Scotland? I certainly didn’t but after watching the fascinating talks in March organised by Charlotte Martin, Scottish Glow-wormsContinue reading “Help us get glowing reports for Renfrewshire”
- First PNHS field trip of the yearThe Paisley Natural History Society are having the first field trip of the year. We are heading to the RSPB reserve at Inversnaid on SundayContinue reading “First PNHS field trip of the year”
- Dive into the Glasgow Science Festival programmeWe’ve been wading through the programme and found lots of interesting hands-on activities and talks on offer in this year’s Glasgow Science Festival, ‘Glasgow’s MakingContinue reading “Dive into the Glasgow Science Festival programme”
- Have you seen a mature Wych Elm?As you know Elm trees have been hammered by Dutch Elm Disease. Eadha are focused on rare and threatened tree conservation and are seeking yourContinue reading “Have you seen a mature Wych Elm?”
- CARG Spring Survey 2022Guess what we were doing last Saturday night in the dark? No rude responses please, we were in Muirshiel Country Park with a high poweredContinue reading “CARG Spring Survey 2022”